In MED Food TTHubs, we are looking forward to welcoming and engaging a number of stakeholders to our project’s activities. Want to be one of the first to get hands-on our project and be part of an exciting community? Then check below how you can join it.
MED Food TTHubs seeks to support the implementation of full-path tracing practices through the whole distribution channel in order to achieve safer and more sustainable Mediterranean food products. A Voluntary Scheme of Traceability together with an e-Platform are developed, acting as a point of reference for food production processes and location identification, transparent monitoring procedures and innovative business partnerships. Thus, MED Food TTHubs promotes documented traceability of the whole “seed-to-shelf” food supply chain, while forming a transnational network playing the role of a one-stop-shop for traceability and authenticity for “added value” Mediterranean food products.
MED Food TTHubs Stakeholders can choose their level of involvement (or, may be, start with one and later on move to the other):
- Level 1 – Follower – Members will stay tuned receiving the periodic project’s Newsletter and Alerts by email on new documents uploaded on the website or news related to project’s initiatives.
- Level 2 – Key-Stakeholder – In addition to the receipt of project’s news, the member makes himself available to voluntarily collaborate with the project (i.e.: attending some periodic meetings organised at local level and bringing there the own expertise; linking the project to a wider industrial, research and policy landscape; helping assessing the platform; providing feedbacks to consortium requests). In this case, through the MED Food TTHubs Stakeholder Community, members will have networking opportunities in order to meet face to face with other relevant stakeholders and establish collaborations with them.
We are looking for stakeholders who have experience in traceability and authenticity solutions implementation in the agri-food sector. We are particularly keen to hear from profiles from:
- Practitioners and food industry members (e.g. farmers, farmers’ organisations, cooperatives, consortiums, food producers -SMEs and/or Large enterprises-, retailers, wholesalers, etc.);
- Multipliers (e.g. professional groups, associations, confederations, consumer associations, NGOs, agricultural chambers, export/import associations, etc.);
- Researchers (e.g. research and technical centres, academia);
- Service providers (e.g. service companies on logistics, analysis laboratories, audit and certified bodies, etc.); and/or,
- Policy-makers and administration (e.g. ministries and other government entities, food and drug organisations, custom services, etc.).
To become a member, you can register through the following links:
Alternatively, please complete the following forms and send the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org